Ventura County Adult Day Health Care is a community-based program providing a variety of medical, therapeutic, rehabilitative and recreational programs and services for adults 18 years and older.
- I have made so many friends since attending the center. It’s like my second home and I feel very excepted here. The food and games are great. —Karaline S.
- The center is a place to make friends, a place to have fun and play games. The center makes me feel needed and like I belong. —Ty B.
- For me the center has helped me with the exercises and therapy and all the people have met so far. —Teresa G.
- I am very happy with the way I am treated and the personal touch that I am given while at the center. —Emilia H.
- I am very happy because I am helped with my therapy and the attention and assistance I am given at the center. —Adela T.
- For my own personal experience, I am helped much with my medical diagnosis and am given the opportunity meet new people and I am happy with the staff treatment I am given. —Lupe M.