At Ventura County Adult Day Health Care our goal is to provide as many services as are needed to meet each and every need of our participant’s social, physical, and spiritual well-being.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Nursing Services/Health Screenings
- Nutritional Counseling
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Social Services
- Individual & Group Counseling
- Physical, Social, & Recreational Programs
- Health & Community Resources
- Personal Enrichment Classes
- Family/Caregiver Support
- Massage/Relaxation Therapy
- Personal Care Assistance
- Nutritious Hot Meals
- Round Trip Transportation
Ventura County Adult Day Health Care Center is designed to help adults who require assistance with their health care and to maintain, or improve their activities of daily living (ADLs).
Participants must meet one, or more of the following criteria to qualify:
- Need Nursing Facility-A (NF-A) Level of Care: meaning the adult has significant health challenges (ie. Diabetes and HTN) and requires some assistance with their ADLs like dressing, toileting, ambulation etc.
- Be a part of the County Behavioral Health System and/or have a Chronic Mental Health diagnosis
- Have a traumatic brain injury
- Have a Developmental Disability and be part of the Tri-Counties Regional Center.
- Have a diagnosis of Dementia/Alzheimer’s(mild to very serious cognitive decline)
“The participant must have one or more chronic or post acute medical, cognitive, or mental health conditions that are identified by the participant’s personal health care provider as requiring one or more of the following, without which the participant’s condition will likely deteriorate and require emergency department visits, hospitalization, or other institutionalization:”
For more information on eligibility please visit http://www.disabilityrightsca.org/advocacy/Darling-v-Douglas/index.html